What does PSNI stand for?
PSNI stands for Professional Systems Network, Inc.
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSNI
We have 9 other meanings of PSNI in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Symantec Norton Ghost (antivirus software; computers)
- Pastel Society of New Hampshire
- Poetry Society of New Hampshire
- Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Public Service of New Hampshire
- Puget Sound Neighborhood Health Centers (Seattle, WA)
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Injury
- Perceived Support Network Inventory (social support)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland
- Police Service of Northern Ireland (UK)
- Public Sector Net Investment
- Pastel Society of New Jersey, Inc. (Green Village, NJ; est. 2005)
- Philharmonia of Southern New Jersey (Moorestown, NJ)
- Public Service New Jersey (photograph)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Nauczycieli Jezyka Niemieckiego
- Penn State New Kensington
- Partial Sciatic Nerve Ligation
- Plant, Soil and Nutrition Laboratory (New York)
- Portuguese Soccer News Links (website)
- Project Specific Noise Level (acoustic assessment; Australia)