ABACUS Professional Services Partners have played an important role in the success of many ABACUS projects around the world, involving expertise in IT Risk, Governance and Compliance (GRC), IT Portfolio Management (ITPM), Enterprise Architecture (EA), IT Service Management (ITSM) and Business Process Management (BPM).
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Professional Services Partner (various companies)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Problem Solving Partnership (various locations)
- Problem-Solving Process
- Processor Support Package
- Product Service Plan
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
- Product Support Provider (US Army)
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program and Support Plan
- Program Segment Prefix
- Program Support Plan
- Programmable Scanner Position
- Programmable Signal Processor
Samples in periodicals archive:
BrocadeA (Nasdaq: BRCD) today announced significant enhancements to the Brocade Alliance Partner Network (APN) Professional Services Partner (PSP) and Support Delivery Partner (SDP) programs.
This relationship initially developed through the two companies' participation in the Cisco Professional Services Partner Program.
Michael Cannon, professional services partner at BK's Birmingham office, said his firm supported Sir Bryan Carsberg's recommendations to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors on the valuation of commercial property.