A fourth-quarter 2011 survey by the Professional Risk Managers' International Association found that two-thirds of its members expect delinquencies on student loans to increase.
What does PRMIA stand for?
PRMIA stands for Professional Risk Managers' International Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Public Resources Management Group, Inc. (Largo, FL)
- Publications and Resource Management Group
- Palmetto Richland Memorial Hospital (Columbia, South Carolina)
- Peace River Minor Hockey Association (Alberta, Canada)
- Powell River Minor Hockey Association (Powell River, BC, Canada)
- Prince Rupert Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Patriot Risk Management, Inc. (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- Presbyterian Reformed Ministries International (Black Mountain, NC)
- Primary Residential Mortgage Inc
- Principal Residential Mortgage, Inc. (various locations)
- Puerto Rican Maternal and Infant Health Project
- Police Records Management Information System
- Printing Resources Management Information System
- Primary Rhesus Monkey Kidney Cell
- Partial Response Maximum Likelihood
- Pandita Ramabai Mukti Mission (development charity; India)
- Pilotage Risk Management Methodology (Canada)
- Project Reality Mini-Mod (gaming, Battlefield 2)
- Propagative R-Matrix Method
- Paleontological Resources Monitoring and Mitigation Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: To meet the need for risk management education , the American University in Cairo and the Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA) are offering the Complete Course in Risk Management.