In its third year, the Business Insurance Innovation Awards recognize leadership, inventiveness and ingenuity in products and services designed for professional risk managers.
What does PRM stand for?
PRM stands for Professional Risk Manager
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRM
We have 235 other meanings of PRM in our Acronym Attic
- Pressurized Rescue Module (US Navy)
- Prevention Reference Manuals (EPA)
- Print Registration Mark
- Proactive Reliability Maintenance
- Proactive Risk Manager (ACI Worldwide, Inc.)
- Probabilistic Resilient Multicast (data recovery scheme)
- Probabilistic Risk Monitor
- Process Radiation Monitor
- Process Reliability Management
- Process Rights Management (various organizations)
- Prog Rock and Metal (music)
- Program Requirements Manager
- Programmer's Reference Manual
- Project Resource Manager
- Project Resource Manual (formerly CSI Manual of Practice)
- Project Review Meeting (various locations)
- Project Risk Management
- Protocol Reference Model
- Public Relations and Marketing (various organizations)
- Public Relations Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
MANAMA: Building on its strong commitment to further enhance the financial market with skillful professionals, Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) and professional risk manager (PRM) students gathered at BIBF for the first meeting of the Professional Risk Managers International Association (PRMIA) Bahrain chapter.
The RIMS Conference provided a fascinating glimpse into the world of risk management through the shared experiences and diverse perspectives of professional risk managers.
In the council's survey, only 10% of the firms said there should be some restrictions based either on size or on the use of a professional risk manager, and 5% maintained that there should be a minimum size requirement.