The Professional Negligence Lawyers Association is designed to help lawyers to advise claimants and pursue litigation where appropriate.
What does PNLA stand for?
PNLA stands for Professional Negligence Lawyers Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNLA
We have 7 other meanings of PNLA in our Acronym Attic
- Profit and Loss (statement/analysis; business/accounting)
- Programación Neuro Lingüistica (Spanish)
- Programmazione Neuro-Linguistica (Italian: Neuro-Linguistic Programming; psychology)
- Pulsed Neutron Log (oil & gas industry/geology)
- Pulsed Nucleation Layer (semiconductors)
- Punks Need Lovin' (record company)
- Pacific Northwest Lacrosse Association
- Pacific Northwest Lesbian Archives (Seattle, WA)
- Pacific Northwest Library Association
- Piergiorgio Nicolazzini Literary Agency (est. 1999)
- Prolog and Natural-Language Analysis (Fernando C. N. Pereira and Stuart M. Shieber book)
- Pseudo Next-Level Aggregation Identifier
- PNL Ariel Publishing, Incorporated
- Percutaneous Needle Lung Biopsy
- Piolink Network Load Balancer (South Korea)
- Practical Nurses Licensing Board (Nova Scotia)
- Partidul National Liberal Campeanu (Romanian political party)
- Party National Liaison Committee (South Africa)
- Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership Center
- Polymer Network Liquid Crystal