7-9 Professional Liability Underwriting Society conference in Chicago, 58 percent say they expect to see an increase in requests for media-liability policies to mitigate social-media risk.
What does PLUS stand for?
PLUS stands for Professional Liability Underwriting Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLUS
We have 75 other meanings of PLUS in our Acronym Attic
- People Look Ugly Rolling
- Please Let Us Rave
- Please Let Us Roll
- Pretty Little Underage Raver
- Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, Responsibility
- Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students
- People Learning Useful Skills (Ontario Salvation Army mental health training program)
- Postech Laboratory for Unix Security
- Power Line Urban Sentry (US Air Force UAV project)
- Prima Leben Und Sparen (German retailer slogan: Live Well and Save)
- Project Literacy US
- Projek Lebuhraya Utara Selatan (Malaysia)
- Personal Leasing Und System Service GmBH
- Pipe Line Under The Ocean
- Placing Labor in Unique Trade Opportunities (farm labor placement firm; North Carolina)
- Pluto Lumen Utentibus Terrarum Orbis (Italian free software project)
- Procedure Language for Users in Test and Operations
- Purdue Libraries Undergraduate Tutorial Online (est. 1995; Purdue, IN)
- Prairie Lakes Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (Ripon, WI)
- Peace, Love, Unity & Understanding, Respect & Responsibility (also see PLUR; rave scene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/ 10-12 PLUS The 2010 Professional Liability Underwriting Society will hold its international conference in San Antonio, Texas, at the San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Hotels.
Speaking to the Professional Liability Underwriting Society, he noted: "While defendants could still refuse to overpay for settlements, doing this so outweighs the potential benefit of refusing to settle that it exceeds their risk tolerance.