He is a member of the Professional Liability Committee of the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section of the New York State Bar Association and is also a member of the Commodities and Futures Committee and a former member of the executive committee of the Business Law Section of the same Association.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Professional Liability Committee (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Private Label Card
- Private Land Claims (US Court)
- Private Leased Circuit
- Private Limited Company
- Pro-Life Campaign (Ireland)
- Process Loop Control
- Product Life Cycle
- Professeur de Lycée et Collège (French: High School and College Teacher)
- Professional Law Corporation (various organizations)
- Professional Learning Community (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
general surgeon who chairs the American College of Surgeons' Patient Safety and Professional Liability Committee.