About Red Metric, APC: Red Metric, APC, is a California Professional Law Corporation.
What does PLC stand for?
PLC stands for Professional Law Corporation (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLC
We have 468 other meanings of PLC in our Acronym Attic
- Princeton Listening Center
- Prism Leisure Corporation (UK)
- Private Label Card
- Private Land Claims (US Court)
- Private Leased Circuit
- Private Limited Company
- Pro-Life Campaign (Ireland)
- Process Loop Control
- Product Life Cycle
- Professeur de Lycée et Collège (French: High School and College Teacher)
- Professional Learning Community (education)
- Professional Liability Committee (various organizations)
- Professional Limited Liability Company
- Professional Loss Control
- Program Leaders Committee
- Program Leadership Committee
- Program Level Change (tape)
- Program Library Control
- Programmable Logic Circuit
- Programmable Logic Control(ler)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cedar View Business Center was built in partnership between HintonBurdick CPAs & Advisors, SNOW, JENSEN & REESE, a professional law corporation, and CERTIFIED INSURANCE.
About Legal Action Workshop Legal Action Workshop is a professional law corporation offering experienced attorneys for more than 30 years in the areas of: Divorce, Family Law, Estate Planning, Bankruptcy, Probate and Personal Injury.