Maria is a professional labor assistant, breastfeeding peer counselor, and mother.
What does PLA stand for?
PLA stands for Professional Labor Assistant
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLA
We have 273 other meanings of PLA in our Acronym Attic
- Premises Liability Act (law; various locations)
- Prêt Locatif Aidé (French: Assisted Rental Loans)
- Principal Leadership Academy (various locations)
- Principal's Leadership Award
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Proactive Logistics Assessment
- Probabilistic Luck Assessment
- Procurement Liaison Auditor (Defense Contract Audit Agency)
- Product License Application (FDA)
- Product Listing Ads (marketing)
- Professional Landscape Architect
- Professional Loadmaster Association
- Programmable Logic Array
- Project Labor Agreements
- Project Leadership Associates (various locations)
- Proliteracy America (education)
- Property Law Act (various locations)
- Property Lease Agreement
- Provincial Liberal Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Provincial Licensing Authority (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As professional labor assistants, we rarely think of infant loss as a possibility.
My over eighteen-year career as a professional labor assistant has brought many challenges my way.