Professional Education Systems Institute (PESI; Eau Claire, WI) has published Case Assessment: Theories, Evidence and Experts, a book that offers information on "how to be successful in the field of nursing home litigation.
What does PESI stand for?
PESI stands for Professional Education Systems Institute (Eau Claire, WI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PESI
We have 6 other meanings of PESI in our Acronym Attic
- Pittsburgh East Suburban Homeschoolers Association (est. 1987)
- Public Employees Safety and Health Act (New York)
- Programmatic Environment, Safety and Occupational Health Evaluation
- Programmatic Environmental, Safety, and Health Evaluation
- Pesqueiro Energia Small Hydroelectric Project (UN project; Brazil)
- Plano East Senior High School (Plano, Texas)
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services, Inc
- Pipeline Engineering Solutions, Inc.
- Pizza Equipment Supply, Inc
- Prime Electronics & Satellitics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Professional Education Systems, Inc. (Eau Claire, WI)
- Physical Education Special Interest Council (Newfoundland/Labrador, Canada)
- Photo-Electron Spectroscopy of the Inner Shell
- People's Education Society Institute of Technology (Bangalore, India)
- Pakistan Embassy School Jeddah (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Piezoelectric Synthetic Jet
- Pipe Equipment Specialists Ltd. (UK)
- Pressure Equipment Safety Legislation (Canada)
- Processor Expert Support Library (computing)
- Production Equipment Sales Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Professional Education Systems Institute (Eau Claire, WI) has published Courtroom Power: Communication Strategy for Trial Lawyers, a new volume designed to assist practitioners in convincing a jury of a client's version of an event.
The Professional Education Systems Institute (PESI; Eau Claire, WI) has published Case Evaluation and Review Manual: Intake to Filing, a softbound volume that is designed to be a guide to healthcare malpractice cases.