2 million was awarded to districts in California, Florida, Nevada, and New York via the Professional Development for Arts Educators Program, supporting model training programs for elementary and secondary education in music, dance, drama, media arts, or visual arts.
What does PDAE stand for?
PDAE stands for Professional Development for Arts Educators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDAE
We have 1 other meaning of PDAE in our Acronym Attic
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Link State
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Neighborhood History
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Source Address
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Sequence Number
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Sequence Numbers Different
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Sequence Numbers Equal
- Passive Duplicate Address Detection - Sequence Number Always Increment
- Principals, Deans, Academic, Directors and Chairs
- Partial Differential Algebraic Equation
- Perro De Agua Espanol (Spanish: Spanish Water Dog; dog breed)
- Preliminary Distribution Amount for Each Rural Hospital (Florida)
- Paid Date Accept Full
- Pembrokeshire Domestic Abuse Forum (UK)
- Periodic Distributed Approximating Functional (method for surface functions)
- Phase Detection Auto Focus (digital photography)
- Philippine Development Assistance Fund
- Physical Disabilities Action Forum
- Physicians' Donor Advised Fund
- Platelet-Derived Angiogenesis Factor
- Postdoctoral Aerospace Fellowship (program)
Samples in periodicals archive:
January 2008) OII's Professional Development for Arts Educators (PDAE) and Arts in Education Model Development and Dissemination (AEMDD) programs are recruiting peer reviewers for their upcoming grant competitions.