Recognising the common training requirement among law firms, especially support for fee earners working towards continuous professional development qualifications, Williamson & Soden has been heavily involved in getting the training consortium up and running.
What does PDQ stand for?
PDQ stands for Professional Development Qualification (social workers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDQ
We have 71 other meanings of PDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Prescreening Developmental Questionnaire
- Pretty Damn Quick
- Pretty Darn Quick
- Pretty Dumb Question
- Price, Dependability, Quality
- Print, Don't Queue
- Process Data Quickly (credit card terminal)
- Product Data Quality (supply chain management)
- Product Displayed Quickly
- Production Drilling Quarters (oil production)
- Product Development Quality Assurance
- Professional Development and Quality Assurance (Department of Health; Hong Kong)
- Physical fitness, Discipline, Qualified supervision, Buddy system, Ability groups, Lifeguard, Lookout, Safe swim area (Boy Scout safe swim defense)
- Product Development Quality Control
- Product Development Quality Engineer
- Parameter-Dependent Quadratic Forms
- Product Development Quality Improvement (Sprint)
- Parkinson's Disease Quality of Life Questionnaire
- Prioritized Distributed Queueing Random Access Protocol
- Professional Development and Quality Services (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chris Siddle, regional manager for FTC Kaplan, said: "We are firmly established in Newcastle providing accountancy and other professional development qualifications from our teaching centre in the heart of the city.
The training and assessment would also benefit building inspectors, giving them a complete knowledge of the installation requirements and a Continuing Professional Development qualification.