The web site of the Perkins School for the Blind features a number of webcasts that are available free of charge and can be watched for professional development points and continuing education credits.
What does PDPS stand for?
PDPS stands for Professional Development Points
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDPS
We have 6 other meanings of PDPS in our Acronym Attic
- Per Day Pro Rata
- Personal Development and Performance Review (UK)
- Post Deployment Performance Review
- Public Diplomacy Press Review (global public diplomacy organization; University of Southern California; est. 2003)
- Pyruvate Dehydrogenase Phosphatase Regulatory
- Penang Diocesan Pastoral Secretariat (Malaysia)
- Power Distribution Panel for Slave (shelf)
- Prabhu Dayal Public School (India)
- Problem Driver Pointer System
- Product Definition Promotion System
- Page Directory Pointer Table (computing)
- passive-dependent personality traits
- Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy (sexually transmitted diseases)
- Pencatat Data Pembicaraan Telepon (Indonesian: Phone Discussion Data Recorders)
- People's Democratic Party of Tajikistan
- Prevention of Diabetes Progression Trial (Indiana University School of Medicine)
- Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (Conference)
- Page Directory Pointer Table Register
- Postural Drainage, Percussion, and Vibration (pulmonology)
- Pre-Duodenal Portal Vein (congenital anomaly)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Firstly we need to make sure that we have received adequate training for the imaging we undertake, and secondly we need to show through continuing professional development points that our training is of an ongoing nature.
Participants who engage in the development of individual courses will each receive professional development points on completion of the course," Mr.
It's great fun and should count towards continual professional development points given the business acumen it requires.
Teachers who complete the Thinking Through Art training program earn twenty Professional Development Points (PDPs) from the Massachusetts Department of Education.
The lengthy application and minimum of 500 professional development points to become eligible to sit for the CAE examination have been replaced by a relatively short application that places primary emphasis on demonstrating the need for lifelong learning.
A couple of continuing professional development points, but hardly promotional kudos for coming to Cape Town.