Sieger was proud to note that her organization did not lay off any employees when the recession hit and, although professional development funds were very tight in 2008-09, medical benefits, for example, stayed intact.
What does PDF stand for?
PDF stands for Professional Development Fund (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDF
We have 1309 other meanings of PDF in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Direction of Fire
- Principal Direction of Fire
- Printer Definition File
- Printer Description File (File Name Extension)
- Probability Density Function
- Probability Distribution Function
- Processor Defined Function
- Procurement Data File
- Product Development & Fulfillment company
- Professional Development Foundation (UK)
- Proficiency Diploma in French (Nigeria)
- Program Data File
- Program Data Form
- Program Development Facility
- Programmable Data Format
- Pseudo Derivative Feedback
- Publico Decreto Fecerunt (Latin: Made by Public Decree, epigraphy)
- Pulse Density Function
- Pro Deo et Fratribus - Famiglia Di Maria Association
- Portable Document Format Archive
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the deal, all of the district's 1,387 employees - both those represented by unions and those not represented by unions - agreed to give up any promised annual salary step increases and to give up any promised cost of living pay hikes; to keep the district's monthly health insurance contributions at $990 per employee; and to suspend professional development funds usually made available to employees as part of existing contracts.
Employees who have worked there for at least two years also receive $5,000 a year in professional development funds.
To attend these sessions, many teachers seek support from their districts and schools, which can use Title II funds as well as other federal professional development funds to finance teachers' travel expenses.
Sometimes local music organizations have Professional Development Funds from which you can borrow money if needed.
Jane Davidson, Welsh Education Minister, announced funding for the second year of the Continuing Professional Development Fund shortly after returning from a fact-finding trip of her own to Cuba.
Our School is trying to encourage interested research and publications output via a Professional Development Fund financed by monies generated from enterprises that School staff are involved in.