Benefits and features of the LMS platform include: multi-user accessibility; possesses a reporting and tracking system built in; possesses downloadable continuing professional development certificates for users; has a multi-level system (that is, an employer may create various locations for various practices, as well as allocate a team manager to observe that location); is customized with your very own logo; and is able to upload all of your own materials.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Professional Development Certificate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Process Design Center (Netherlands)
- Process Design Criteria
- Processing and Disbursement Center (disaster assistance)
- Processor-Dependent Code
- Product Design Change
- Product Development Center
- Product Distribution Center
- Professional Darts Corporation
- Professional Developers Conference
- Professional Development Center
- Professional Development Collection (resource; various locations)
- Professional Development Community (various organizations)
- Professional Development Conference (IEEE-USA)
- Program Delivery Control (Sony)
- Program Designator Code
- Program Development Computer
- Program Development Council
- Programmable Downconverter
- Programming, Design & Construction
- Project Design Center (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agronomy & Horticulture, offers an exceptional online professional development certificate program designed to meet the growing demand for knowledgeable specialists in the fields of plant breeding and genetics.
The students will complete one-year professional development certificates in a college program such as agriculture, applied engineering, business management and administration, allied health, information technology or hospitality and tourism management.
The conference is comprised of a three-day technical conference and a Professional Development Certificate program of one- and two-day courses.
Sunday, September 24 Sponsored by Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture Professional Development Attendee Luncheon and Lead-Free Panel Session 12-1 pm in Ballroom 102 Sunday Professional Development Certificate Program attendees will enjoy a complimentary plated luncheon complete with dessert and coffee while enjoying a special Lead-Free Panel Session led by Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture Editor Kathy Nargi-Toth.
CIMA Professional Development Certificate in Business Taxation If you have passed intermediate level paper 6 Financial Accounting but have not passed intermediate level paper 5 Business Taxation, you can use a pass in the CBA introduction to Business Taxation (UK) to gain credit from the new managerial level paper P7 Financial Accounting & Tax Principles.
Another innovative Loyalist initiative involves the customized Municipal Management Professional Development Certificate for three local municipalities as part of the Managing and Leading in a Municipal Environment program.