I will certainly be recommending this continuing professional development activity to my nursing friends.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Professional Development Activity (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Procedure Departure Authorization
- Process Data Acquisition
- Procurement Defense Agency
- Product Development Associates (various locations)
- Production Data Acquisition
- Production Data Area
- Production Design Associates
- Professional Decorative Artisans (Florida)
- Professional Detective Agency (various locations)
- Professional Development Academy (various locations)
- Professional Development Alliance
- Professional Development Assignment (higher education)
- Professional Development Awards (various organizations)
- Proforma Disbursement Account (shipping)
- Program Decision Authority
- Program for Deaf Adults (New York)
- Programmable Device Array
- Progressive Democratic Alliance (British Columbia)
- Progressive Democrats of America
- Project Development Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professional Certification "If Kuumba became certified as a professional development activity provider, teachers who attended our discussions would receive credit toward their certificate renewal" explains Helen Poyer, Kuumba's primary discussion leader.
Show-Me" Chemistry in the Marketplace, a professional development activity for high school teachers, was funded by the Eisenhower grant cycle XVII.
The number of links was expanded by an order of magnitude and a "Course Listing Service" was established to allow the links and information on professional development activity to continue to grow on its own with minimal intervention.