Abstract A Professional Development School (PDS) is an innovative approach to preparing K-12 teachers.
What does PRODEV stand for?
PRODEV stands for Professional Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Projects Development for Children Survival
- Foundation for the Rights of the Family
- Promotora de Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Promoter of Integral Development)
- Fundacion para la Promocion y Desarrollo de la Microempresa (Spanish)
- Prodesarrollo del Occidente de La Sabana (sociocultural/economic development; Colombia)
- Programa de Desenvolvimento Educativo para Portugal
- Projecto de Desenvolvimento Educativo para Portugal
- Programa de Desarrollo Rural del Nordeste Argentino (Spanish: Agricultural Rural Development Project in the Northern Argentine)
- Companhia de Processamento de Dados do Estado de São Paulo (Brazil)
- Proyecto de Desarrollo Santiago (Spanish: Santiago Development Association Project; Guatemala)
- Program Development Center
- Product Model Exchange Using STEP
- Product Development, Design Intervention and Packaging
- Progetto Domani: Cultura e Solidarieta
- Professional Disk Operating System (Apple II OS)
- PCS Reservation Obligations Database System
- Proceed On Duty Assigned
- Peacetime Rules of Engagement
- Program Review of Occupational Education (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What can districts do to ensure that professional development strategies and spending align with findings from the best available research--and affect student achievement?
BACKGROUND The Health Care Libraries Unit (HCLU), based in the University of Oxford, coordinates, facilitates, and promotes continuing professional development (CPD) for all staff in the Health Libraries and Information Network (HeLIN) of the Oxford Deanery (UK).
When ACHCA came into being, the American Health Care Association (AHCA--formerly known as the American Nursing Home Association [ANHA]) and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA--formerly known as the American Association of Homes for the Aging [AAHA]) represented facilities and the organizations that owned them, but there was no organization representing individual administrators that bridged the divide between the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors of long-term care or focused on the professional development of administrators' leadership and management skills.
Professional development Pierce and Hunsaker offer ideas about changing the look and substance of in-service teacher trainings.
Abstract This study evaluated professional development workshops delivered to eight partner school districts by interactive video conferencing (IVC), a technology new to these districts.