Abstract A Professional Development School (PDS) is an innovative approach to preparing K-12 teachers.
What does PDEV stand for?
PDEV stands for Professional Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDEV
- Postgraduate Diploma in Earth Sciences (University of Hong Kong)
- Partial Defect Tester
- Peritoneal Dialysis Exchange Tubing
- Photoinduced Dissociative Electron Transfer (chemistry)
- Planning, Development, Europe and Tourism Committee (UK)
- Portable Data Entry Terminal
- Professional Development Education and Training
- Program Development and Evaluation Team (George Mason University; Virginia)
- Please Don't Eat The Daisies (1965-67 US TV show)
- Pattern Dictionary of English Verbs (computational linguistics)
- Purified Duck Embryo Vaccine
- Passengers Daily Each Way
- Philippine Dealing and Exchange Corp. (stock market)
- Powerloom, Textiles, Fabrics, Made ups, Export Promotion Council from India
- I Profumi Di Firenze (Italian perfume)
- Package Definition File (Microsoft Systems Management Server)
- Paid Dues Festival (est. 2006)
- Pair Density Function
- Pair Distribution Function
- Pakistan Development Forum (international consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What can districts do to ensure that professional development strategies and spending align with findings from the best available research--and affect student achievement?
BACKGROUND The Health Care Libraries Unit (HCLU), based in the University of Oxford, coordinates, facilitates, and promotes continuing professional development (CPD) for all staff in the Health Libraries and Information Network (HeLIN) of the Oxford Deanery (UK).
When ACHCA came into being, the American Health Care Association (AHCA--formerly known as the American Nursing Home Association [ANHA]) and the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA--formerly known as the American Association of Homes for the Aging [AAHA]) represented facilities and the organizations that owned them, but there was no organization representing individual administrators that bridged the divide between the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors of long-term care or focused on the professional development of administrators' leadership and management skills.
Professional development Pierce and Hunsaker offer ideas about changing the look and substance of in-service teacher trainings.
Abstract This study evaluated professional development workshops delivered to eight partner school districts by interactive video conferencing (IVC), a technology new to these districts.