lt;p>Windows 7 leaks have been a problem for Microsoft since previews were first handed out in October 2008 at Microsoft's Professional Developers Conference.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Professional Developers Conference
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Domain Controller (Microsoft Windows NT Server)
- Principal Design Criteria
- Process Design Center (Netherlands)
- Process Design Criteria
- Processing and Disbursement Center (disaster assistance)
- Processor-Dependent Code
- Product Design Change
- Product Development Center
- Product Distribution Center
- Professional Darts Corporation
- Professional Development Center
- Professional Development Certificate
- Professional Development Collection (resource; various locations)
- Professional Development Community (various organizations)
- Professional Development Conference (IEEE-USA)
- Program Delivery Control (Sony)
- Program Designator Code
- Program Development Computer
- Program Development Council
- Programmable Downconverter
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>In comments made to members of the financial community in New York, Ballmer said Microsoft will have "the ability to go to market" with Azure by the time of its Professional Developers Conference (PDC) in November.