He then switched to the Professional Darts Corporation and made his debut at their version of the World Championship in 2004.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Professional Darts Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Data Center
- Primary Domain Controller (Microsoft Windows NT Server)
- Principal Design Criteria
- Process Design Center (Netherlands)
- Process Design Criteria
- Processing and Disbursement Center (disaster assistance)
- Processor-Dependent Code
- Product Design Change
- Product Development Center
- Product Distribution Center
- Professional Developers Conference
- Professional Development Center
- Professional Development Certificate
- Professional Development Collection (resource; various locations)
- Professional Development Community (various organizations)
- Professional Development Conference (IEEE-USA)
- Program Delivery Control (Sony)
- Program Designator Code
- Program Development Computer
- Program Development Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
But sources at the Professional Darts Corporation, who commissioned the PS15,000 Sid Waddell Trophy as a memorial to the much-loved TV commentator (above) - who lost his battle with cancer in August - have indicated that 'The Power' can hand over the pot - and they will rustle up a replica.
But having any advertising - or links towards advertising - on his head or using a nickname that refers to a sponsor is in breach of contract with the Professional Darts Corporation.
Raymond van Barneveld, the Dutch winner of four BDO World Championships and one as part of the Professional Darts Corporation, wrote: "Can't believe the news that Sid Waddell died yesterday I am emotional right now such a great personality and a good friend gonna miss you.
Raymond van Barneveld, the Dutch winner of four BDO World Championships and one as part of the Professional Darts Corporation, wrote: "Can't believe the news that Sid Waddell died yesterday i am emotional right now such a great personality and a good friend gonna miss you.
The night will close with Gary going head to head with Oddfellows regular and Professional Darts Corporation player Mark Stephenson.
The six-piece Caerphilly band received his backing after fellow pro player Wayne Atwood, dad of synthesiser player Liam, passed around CDs at a Professional Darts Corporation event.
Matthew Porter, of the Professional Darts Corporation, said there would be increased security when the event is brought back to Glasgow next year.