The Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) and Imex America have entered into a new industry partnership agreement which will see them collaborating on a range of marketing and educational initiatives, including the co-location of an important PCMA educational event alongside Imex America when its launches in October 2011.
What does PCMA stand for?
PCMA stands for Professional Convention Management Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCMA
We have 44 other meanings of PCMA in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Computer Memory / Card International Association (usually seen as PCMCIA, now PC Card)
- Pulse Code Modulation 30
- Paired Carrier Multiple Access
- Petroleum and Convenience Marketers of Alabama
- Pharmaceutical Care Management Association
- Philadelphia Condominium Managers Association (Philadelphia, PA)
- Plane Control Multiple Access
- Polish Centre of Mediterranean Archaeology (Warsaw University, Warsaw, Poland)
- Power Control and Monitor Assembly
- Professional Coaches and Mentors Association
- Program Control Management System
- Proximity-Coupled Microstrip Antenna
- Pulse Code Modulation A-Law (telecommunications)
- Prestressed Concrete Manufacturers Association of California (Glendale, CA)
- Plymouth City Museum and Art Gallery (UK)
- Portable Computer-Based Maintenance Aiding System
- Penerimaan Calon Mahasiswa Baru (Indonesian: New Candidate Reception)
- Physiology, Cell and Molecular Biology (academic study)
- Pierce County Medical Bureau (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key highlights include on Tuesday December 2 'The Global Marketplace: North American Planner Perspectives', with a panel of senior Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) Meeting Professionals.
William Myers, CAE, chief operating officer of the Professional Convention Management Association, Birmingham, Alabama, suggests an obvious, though often overlooked, query: Has your organization ever engaged in a strategic alliance?
That key finding was pinpointed by a recent housing survey sponsored by ASAE, the Professional Convention Management Association, Hilton Hotels Corporation, Hyatt Hotels and Resorts, and the San Diego Convention and Visitors Bureau.