He is certified as an executive coach through the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
What does PCC stand for?
PCC stands for Professional Certified Coach (International Coach Federation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PCC
We have 1015 other meanings of PCC in our Acronym Attic
- Process Chemistry Cell
- Process Control Chart
- Processing Control Center (NASA)
- Processing under Customs Control (EU Customs regime)
- Processor Control Card (Cisco)
- Procurement Contracting Office
- Procurement, Construction, Commissioning (construction contract)
- Production Compression Capability
- Production Control Center (software)
- Professional Car Cleaning (UK)
- Professional Clinical Counselor
- Profile Corrective Course (transportation engineering)
- Profiler Control Center (Boulder, CO)
- Program Class Code (US NIH)
- Program Coordination Committee
- Program Cost Commitment (NASA)
- Program for Cooperative Cataloging
- Program-Counter-Based Classification (computing)
- Progressive Care Center (various organizations)
- Project Change Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
An ICF Professional Certified Coach and Board Certified Psychotherapist, McLaughlin uniquely combines 25 years of real-world experience in sales, consulting, public relations, coaching, psychology and neuroscience with certifications in multicultural diversity, executive and business coaching.
As 2010 chair of the Chamber's Business Education Program, I welcome Mark Cenicola to the outstanding lineup of business leaders serving on the Business Council," said Betty Mahalik, Professional Certified Coach with Dynamic Solutions Coaching & Training.
She is a Corporate Coach University (CCUI) graduate and obtained her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) certification from the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The International Prism Award has become the industry's epitome of coaching excellence for companies using coaching," said ICF President and Professional Certified Coach Ed Modell.
He is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC), trained in the Technology of Participation (ToP) facilitation methods, qualified in administering and interpreting the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, degreed in the behavioral sciences, and successful in coaching thousands of executives.
Any profession that experiences significant growth in a short amount of time will face misconceptions," said ICF President and Professional Certified Coach Ed Modell.
She holds a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation, and Certified Professional Co-Active Coach designation from The Coaches Training Institute (CTI).