com)-- Professional Business Solutions (UK) Ltd, one of the UK's foremost specialists for business automation solutions has announced that the company will now be offering a new auto enrolment IT platform to help businesses complete the complex task of managing compliant reports and regulatory correspondence to meet the standards of the new Pension Act 2008.
What does Probus stand for?
Probus stands for Professional Business
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Provincial Broadband Extension (New Zealand)
- Proxy Based Estimating (software development)
- Public Report on Basic Education in India (1999)
- Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences
- Processes and Resources Of the Bering Sea Shelf
- Puerto Rico Ocean Bottom Earthquake Survey (geology)
- Productividad Biosfera y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Biosphere and Environment Productivity; Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
- Probabilistic Methods in Verification (workshop)
- Program for Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Biosciences
- Probable Submarine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Global Banking News-June 1, 2012--Manhattan Bancorp completes acquisition of Professional Business Bank(C)2012 ENPublishing - http://www.