Scuba equipment and training is provided under Professional Association of Diving Instructors guidelines.
What does PADI stand for?
PADI stands for Professional Association of Diving Instructors (scuba diving)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PADI
We have 19 other meanings of PADI in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel and Distributed Genetic Programming
- Peace Arch District Hospital (British Columbia, Canada)
- Philipp aus dem Hanfbachtal (truck sales; Germany)
- Physical Alterations and Destruction of Habitat (UN Environment Programme)
- Plasma Antidiuretic Hormone (endocrinology)
- Prince Albert Daily Herald (Canada)
- Peptidyl Arginine Deiminase (biology)
- Physical Access - Data Interception
- PPPoE Active Discovery Initiation
- Preserving Access to Digital Information
- Provisional Allowable Daily Intake
- Pavimentos Diseños y Construcciones, SA (Guatemala)
- Patriot Air Defense Information Language
- PATRIOT Data Link
- Patriot Digital Information Link
- Pests and Diseases Image Library (Australia)
- Pan African Development Information System
- Passenger and Airport Data Interchange Standards
- Pharmacy Automated Drug Interaction Screening (hospital pharmacy)
- Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Support (5 steps from the SDLC Software Development Life Cycle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The diving season in Qatar begins for Westerners from November and goes on until the end of April on account of the good weather," explained the master instructor with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (Padi).
An open water scuba instructor, Brumback is a member of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors.
Buccament Bay on St Vincent has also just been awarded PADI 5-Star status by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors adding to its appeal for holiday makers.
com)-- Orange County-based marketing and advertising agency TRAFFIK recently aligned with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)—widely recognized as the worldwide authority on scuba diving—to develop a new digital strategy that encourages non-certified divers to register for full, open-water certification.
Mr Askew, who the inquest heard died from drowning, was taking part in a Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) deep dive speciality course.
amp;#8232; Tied with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the project's website hosts a petition that members of the public can sign to help dispel myths shrouding the misunderstood creatures, while raising awareness of their plight.
More information Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), www.