People's patience will burst if the major three political parties do not form agreement and give a way out to the deadlock," said Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industries (FNCCI) President Kush Kumar Joshi, speaking at a joint peace rally organised by and Professional Alliance for Peace and Democracy (PAPAD), an alliance of various professionals, FNCCI and Nepal Chambers of Commerce (NCC) in the capital today.
What does PAPAD stand for?
PAPAD stands for Professional Alliance for Peace and Democracy (Nepal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Professional Auto Parts Association
- Public Academy for Performing Arts (Albuquerque, NM)
- Purpose, Audience, Persona, Argument (language)
- Pyogenic Arthritis, Pyoderma Gangrenosum, and Acne (chromosomal syndrome map)
- USAF Nickname for Alaskan Air Command Programs
- Public Health and Air Pollution in Asia: Science Access on the Net
- Peace Arch Performing Arts Academy (British Columbia, Canada)
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance (UK)
- Polish American Political Action Committee
- Provide Aerospace Products and Capabilities
- Programming Environment for Applications of Parallel Genetic Algorithms
- Pan Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (est. 1992)
- Pennsylvania Association of Perianesthesia Nurses
- Port A Pin Assignment Register
- Pan Asia Pacific Aviation Services Ltd. (est. 1998; Lantau, Hong Kong)
- Partnership of Parents and Schools (Spain)
- Pennsylvania Association of Private Academic Schools, Inc.
- Pin and Pellet Assay System
- Pittsburgh Area Planted Aquarium Society (Pennsylvania)
- Pushrim-Activated Power-Assist Wheelchair