AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD The US-based Professional Airways Systems Specialists (PASS), a union representing Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) employees, has expressed concern over system failures in Chicago on 23 May.
What does PASS stand for?
PASS stands for Professional Airways Systems Specialists (Union)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PASS
We have 370 other meanings of PASS in our Acronym Attic
- Potential Acid Sulfate Soil
- Power Against Second-Hand Smoke
- Power Analysis and Sample Size
- Pressurized Air Starter System
- Preview, Ask, Summarize, and Synthesize
- Primary Avionics Software System
- Principal Assessment for Student Success
- Private Automatic Switching System
- Procurement Automated Source System
- Production Automated Scheduling System (method used to schedule jobs to run on a computer)
- Professional Association for SQL Server
- Profiler for Academic Success of Students
- Program Assessment Automated System
- Programme of Advisory and Support Services (various organizations)
- Proposal Automated Source System (AMSEC)
- Protocol Analyzer, Simulation System
- Publication of the American Sociological Society
- Publish and Subscribe Services (Army)
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, and Sweep (using a fire extinguisher)
- Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Shoot
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Professional Airways Systems Specialists - the union for FAA employees who certify and maintain air traffic control equipment - is reportedly against the implementation of the system, as the only STARS system currently in use, in El Paso, Texas, has been plagued with problems.