One member should possess professional accounting qualifications, chartered accountant or its equivalent.
What does PAQ stand for?
PAQ stands for Professional Accounting Qualification (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAQ
We have 36 other meanings of PAQ in our Acronym Attic
- Pen and Paper Input Recognition Using Script
- Palace Acquire (intern; USAF)
- Patient Assessment Questionnaire
- Performance Assessment Questionarie (various organizations)
- Plan d'Action Qualité
- Position Analysis Questionnaire
- Post Arrival Quarantine (Australia)
- Previously Asked Questions
- Prior Authorization for Quantity Limit Exceeded (prescription drugs)
- Process Average Quality
- Programme d'Assurance Qualité (French: Quality Assurance Program)
- Project Assessment Quotation
- Physical Activity Questionnaire for Older Children (health survey)
- Phoenix Area Quilters Association (Arizona)
- Physical Activity Questionnaire for Adolescents
- Professional Art Quilt Alliance (Midwest)
- Projet Accompagnement Quebec-Guatemala (French: Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada)
- Physician Assistance and Quality Initiative
- Pasquaney Alumni Quoits League (New Hampshire)
- Pediatric Asthma Quality of Life Questionnaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speaking at the inauguration of the Chickballapur Udyog Mela 2012 at Chickballapur, Karnataka, Moily expressed his happiness over the initiative of the institute to provide career and employment opportunities for youth from rural and semi-urban areas to get a professional accounting qualifications, by announcing the Pan India launch.
Stephanie will return to GE to take up a twoyear graduate opportunity as a trainee finance analyst, and the company will also fund her professional accounting qualifications.
Jelly told delegates that the new CIMA syllabus would be one of the first to provide a global professional accounting qualification.
During his gap year he also studied for the first part of a professional accounting qualification.
The World Trade Organization adopted Guidelines for Mutual Recognition Agreements on professional accounting qualifications.
Ernst & Young is proud of the fact that a number of our people have acquired professional accounting qualifications such as the CPA from the US, ACCA from the United Kingdom , Chartered Financial Analyst for transactions, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Certified Information Security Manager, Certified Information System Security Professional on technology, Senior Professional in Human Resources, MBA on human resources, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiners on risk.
There may be opportunities for a range of staff, such as administrative and finance assistants, accountancy assistants and accounting technicians, to study whilst working, in order to gain professional accounting qualifications and become accountants.