What does PROBIOMA stand for?
PROBIOMA stands for Productividad Biosfera y Medio Ambiente (Spanish: Biosphere and Environment Productivity; Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Program Optimization & Budget Evaluation
- Project Review and Objective Evaluation (health records; UK)
- Prose Reading Observation Evaluation (New Zealand)
- Prospective, Randomized, Open, Blinded End-Point (clinical trial design)
- Provincial Broadband Extension (New Zealand)
- Proxy Based Estimating (software development)
- Public Report on Basic Education in India (1999)
- Probability in the Engineering and Informational Sciences
- Processes and Resources Of the Bering Sea Shelf
- Puerto Rico Ocean Bottom Earthquake Survey (geology)
- Probabilistic Methods in Verification (workshop)
- Program for Promotion of Basic Research Activities for Innovative Biosciences
- Probable Submarine
- Professional Business
- Peace/Rights Organized Committee (Berkeley, CA)
- People's Republic of China
- Peoples Republic of Cork (Ireland)
- Price Rate of Change (finance)