Second, Marx's theory of productive and unproductive labour also opens to being integrated into an analysis of state labour.
What does PUPL stand for?
PUPL stands for Productive and Unproductive Labour (article)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Public Utility Plant
- Pull-Up Point
- Punjabi University Patiala (India)
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines - College of Communication
- Parity Update with Power Awareness
- Peking University Philadelphia Alumni (Pennsylvania)
- Pick Up and Put Away (chores)
- Published Unexamined Patent Application (Japan)
- Pedoman Umum Perjuangan Jamaah Islamiyah (Indonesian: General Guidleines for the Jamaah Islamiyah Struggle)
- Per Unit Per Month (management fees)
- Price Per User Per Month
- Privileged User Password Management
- Panitia Urusan Piutang Negara (Indonesian: Affairs Committee of the State Receivables)
- Per Unit Per Night (hotel industry)
- Public Utilities Protection Network (Thailand)
- Pull-Up-Push-Over (US NASA)
- Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Placques (skin condition; itchy skin bumps)
- Pruritic Urticarial Papules and Plaques of Pregnancy
- Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up (The Portsmouth Chimes)