Nearly all targets were exceeded, with particularly strong performance on cost reduction, exploration success, production start-ups and refining performance," she said.
What does PSU stand for?
PSU stands for Production Start-Up
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSU
We have 146 other meanings of PSU in our Acronym Attic
- Practical Salinity Units
- Prescribing Support Unit (UK)
- Pressure Status Unit
- Pressure Switch Unit
- Primary Sampling Unit
- Primary Subordinate Unit
- Primary Support Unit
- Prince of Songkla University (Thailand)
- Prince Sultan University (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Processor Speed Up
- Professional Standard Unit
- Program Support Unit (various locations)
- Prueba de Selección Universitaria (Spanish: University Selection Test; Chile)
- Public Sector Undertaking (India; state-owned enterprises)
- Public Service Unit
- Pulse Shaping Unit
- Punjab State University (India)
- Puntland State University (Somalia)
- Port Security Unit Training Detachment
- Permanent Stick Up Ass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly all targets were exceeded, some substantially, with particularly strong performance on cost reduction, exploration success, production start-ups and refining performance," she said.
This means processors can count on the production line quality being the same as that achieved by the R&D department, eliminating reformulation or re-engineering during production start-ups.