Bob Keiller has agreed to part with Production Services Network (PSN) to Aberdeen energy services rivals Wood Group.
What does PSN stand for?
PSN stands for Production Services Network (gas/oil services company; Aberdeen, Scotland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSN
We have 173 other meanings of PSN in our Acronym Attic
- Position Switched Network
- Power Sports Network (Wisconsin)
- Pre-Solicitation Notice (US Department of Interior; National Park Service)
- Presacral Neurectomy
- Primary Service Node
- Private Sector Network (business network)
- Probability, Stress, Number of Life Cycles
- Processing Sequence Number
- Processor Serial Number (Intel Pentium III)
- Product Serial Number
- Professional Services Network, Inc (Silver Spring, MD)
- Progressive States Network (politics)
- Project Safe Neighborhoods
- Promote Safe Navigation (US NOAA)
- Promotion Sequence Number
- Proper Shipping Name (hazardous materials)
- Property Sheet Notification (Microsoft Windows programming)
- Provider Service Network
- Provider Sponsored Network
- Public Services Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Production Services Network (PSN) of the US, formerly a unit of KBR of the US, in September 2008 got a two-year contract as part of a programme to upgrade existing offshore platforms and reverse Ashtart's decline and raise its production to 12,000 b/d by September 2010.
Summary: Production Services Network (PSN), has secured a multimillion US dollar Project Management Service Contract with SEREPT, a Joint Venture between ETAP, the Tunisian National Oil Company and Austria's OMV.
Byline: BY SOPHIE FREEMAN Daily Post Business Staff OIL and gas services firm Production Services Network (PSN) has expanded with the creation of 30 new jobs.
The service heard how James, a beloved son and much-loved brother, worked for Production Services Network.