In order to meet these challenges and to support the growth of production lines and reels of finished product, Indasa intended to improve the management and production control system, making it faster, more efficient and increasing the production visibility, both in terms of equipment and materials produced and consumed.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Production Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Process Control Systems
- Processing Subsystem (US DoD)
- Processor Clock Speed
- Processor Controlled Strapping (US DoD)
- Procured Component Software
- Procurement Contract Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Product Certification Scheme (various locations)
- Product Configuration System
- Product Cost System
- Production Control Software (manufacturing)
- Production Cost Savings
- Productivity Computer Solutions (UK)
- Professional Car Society
- Professional Children's School (New York, NY)
- Professional Collection Services (various locations)
- Professional Communications Society (IEEE)
- Professional Computer Solutions Inc
- Professional Conduct Statement (ethics; various organizations)
- Professional Creative Services (various companies)
- Professional, Customer Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yokogawa will supply its flagship products, the CENTUM VP production control system and the ProSafe-RS safety system for the petrochemical complex.
As our newest plant, it is equipped with state-of-the-art production control systems focusing on quality, reliability and traceability, all crucial elements for safety in the food chain.
Since the February 2008 release of the Centum VP integrated production control system with advanced functionality for turbomachinery control applications, Yokogawa's turbomachinery control business has grown steadily.
A range of input and output connections and an Ethernet interface allow the Raycon to be integrated with existing and new production lines and production control systems.
CONCLUSION The development of modern enterprise requires effective management, which implements intelligent procedures in manufacturing sector The aim of effective management is continuous improvement processes of product design, production structure design, setting production control system and redesign the organizational structure.