What is more, when linked to Innova, Marel's dedicated production control software, the OCM9500 gives complete trace-ability.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Production Control Software (manufacturing)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Process Control Solution (software)
- Process Control Systems
- Processing Subsystem (US DoD)
- Processor Clock Speed
- Processor Controlled Strapping (US DoD)
- Procured Component Software
- Procurement Contract Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Product Certification Scheme (various locations)
- Product Configuration System
- Product Cost System
- Production Control System
- Production Cost Savings
- Productivity Computer Solutions (UK)
- Professional Car Society
- Professional Children's School (New York, NY)
- Professional Collection Services (various locations)
- Professional Communications Society (IEEE)
- Professional Computer Solutions Inc
- Professional Conduct Statement (ethics; various organizations)
- Professional Creative Services (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the release of the new Building Blocks Express Suite, Stiles Software has added even more power and flexibility to the leading nesting and production control software package.
An aluminum die, preselected by production control software, is delivered to the wax injection cell via an automatic storage and retrieval system (ASRS) made by Munck Automation [ILLUSTRATION FOR FIGURE 2 OMITTED].
This integrates several CNC machines such as a panel saw, edgebander and machining center through optimization and production control software.