Aker Solutions is supplying three subsea production control umbilicals for the Chevron operated Jack and St.
What does PROD CTRL stand for?
PROD CTRL stands for Production Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Professional Content Writers
- Parental Rights and Obligations Department
- Policy Reform Options Database (Central Bureau of Health Intelligence; India)
- Political Research: Organization and Design (journal)
- Production Value (Hockey stat = Ice time divided by points scored)
- Professional Drivers Council, Inc.
- Prompt Return Obsolete of Document
- Proposed Deletion (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Production Center
- Programmable Data Acquisition
- Proyecto Sobre el Desarrollo de la Democracia en América Latina (Spanish: Development of Democracy in Latin America; UN Development Program)
- Programme for the Development of Education (Mali)
- Promotora para el Desarrollo Comunal Salvadoreno (Spanish)
- Projects Development for Children Survival
- Foundation for the Rights of the Family
- Promotora de Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Promoter of Integral Development)
- Fundacion para la Promocion y Desarrollo de la Microempresa (Spanish)
- Prodesarrollo del Occidente de La Sabana (sociocultural/economic development; Colombia)
- Programa de Desenvolvimento Educativo para Portugal
Samples in periodicals archive:
02, an enhanced version of the company's flagship integrated production control system.
Applications include quality inspection and production control, in-line thickness measurement and profiling, width measurement, production line behavior versus speed, inspection of the finished product, plus a variety of other industrial applications.
employs electronic counting scales for SQC and production control.
SOFTWARE OPTIONS The two main categories of micro-based manufacturing software programs are production control systems, for partially integrated companies, and full MRP II systems, for completely integrated manufacturers.
VetcoGray has received a contract worth more than USD $15 million to supply subsea and topside production control systems for three wells in the Sequoia gas field.
Specific applications for the SLS 6000 include quality inspection and production control, dimensional thickness and cross-sectional profiles, on-line thickness, and more.