1, 2012, as "a cooperative arrangement between an organic product support provider and one or more private sector entities to perform defense-related work utilizing DoD facilities and equipment, or both.
What does PSP stand for?
PSP stands for Product Support Provider (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSP
We have 656 other meanings of PSP in our Acronym Attic
- Private Satellite Program
- Private Sector Participation
- Private Sector Project (various locations)
- Probability of Successful Penetration
- Problem Solving Partnership (various locations)
- Problem-Solving Process
- Processor Support Package
- Product Service Plan
- Product Stewardship Program (various organizations)
- Product Support Program
- Production Service Provider
- Production Software Package
- Professional Service Provider
- Professional Services Partner (various companies)
- Professional Skills Program
- Professional Speaker Program
- Professional/Scholarly Publishing Division (Association of American Publishers)
- Proficiency Sample Program (engineering)
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program and Support Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
PERFORMANCE BASED LOGISTICS (PBL) At the forefront of this paradigm shift is a fundamental restructuring of the product support process to an approach, entitled PBL, in which the DOD is transitioning from accomplishing support through the iterative, transactional acquisition of the basic elements of support (eg, spares and repairs) to a more commercial model in which they enter into agreements with product support providers to deliver performance and support outcomes, such as system availability, and leave the determination of "how" to achieve those outcomes to a Product Support Integrator (PSI).
Firstly, the goals of the government and the product support provider must be aligned.