London, Feb 13 ( ANI ): Apple's chief executive Tim Cook has dismissed product specifications as 'things tech firms invent because they can't have a great experience'.
What does C-SPEC stand for?
C-SPEC stands for Product Specification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- C-Band Scatterometer
- Canadian Self-Contained Off-The-Shelf Underwater Testbed
- Chalmers Strategic Effort on Learning and Teaching (Chalmers University of Technology; Göteborg, Sweden)
- Cooperative Sensor Networks with Mobile Access
- Cellular Signal Integration Group (Technical University of Denmark and Center for Biological Sequence Analysis)
- Counter-Signals Intelligence
- Counter-signals Intelligence
- central-supramolecular activation complex
- Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network
- Convolutional Single Parity Check
- Canadian-South Pacific Ocean Development Program (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Canada-South Pacific Ocean Development Program (Canada)
- Single Signal, Canonical Decomposition
- Single Signal, Canonical Decomposition with Averaging
- Certified School Social Work Specialist
- Capricorn Surface-to-Air Defense
- Consortium for Speech Translation Advanced Research
- Comsoft Short Term Conflict Alert
- Coalition to Stop the War against Yugoslavia
- Certified Social Work Case Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company employs experienced rubber chemists who can provide compound recommendations on product specifications that meet each customer's unique manufacturing process.
Media Manufacturing Manufacturers of removable media typically build their media under rigorous process controls to guarantee that product specifications are met for durability and archival stability.
exports could be at a competitive disadvantage if companies did not receive adequate advance knowledge of new product specifications.
Leading Retailers Bring Two Organizations Together to Form Product Specification Committee GLOUCESTER, Mass.
Product specifications such as working time, viscosity, service temperature and shear strength are included for each product.
This column takes a look at drafting product specifications, and suggests some considerations to help avoid later disputes over product specification compliance.
The FDA has requested certain manufacturing and product specification data before allowing the trials to resume.