The biggest benefit of this type of long-term strategy is the sustainability it builds into the product realization process.
What does PRP stand for?
PRP stands for Product Realization Process
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRP
We have 329 other meanings of PRP in our Acronym Attic
- Previously Rented Product
- Primary Residential Parent
- Prime Power (various companies)
- Prince's Rainforests Project (UK)
- Prion Protein
- Prior Reference Price
- Probability and Random Processes (mathematics; book)
- Probability Ranking Principle (information retrieval)
- Probable Prime (mathematics; number theory)
- Problem Resolution Program (IRS)
- Product Replacement Plan (2 year replacement product plan offered at Best Buy stores)
- Production Readiness Plan
- Production Requirements Plan (US Navy)
- Productivity Retention Program
- Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Proficiency Registration Program
- Profit Recovery Partners LLC (California)
- Program Requirements Package
- Program Review Panel
- Progressive Rework Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
RMI is a team of manufacturing professionals bringing expertise to the entire product realization process.
Risk management is a serious and ongoing process that is inherent in the medical device product realization process.
Phil Calhoun, CEO of Syncron, said: "Collaboration is key to Syncron's business strategy, in order to present best-in-class solutions across the entire product realization process.