Pearson's product moment correlations were performed between pain measures and potential predictors of pain followed by linear regression to determine independent variables that could account for the variance in pain severity measured by the MPQ-SF and BPI-SF and pain interference measured by BPI-SF.
What does rp stand for?
rp stands for Product Moment Correlation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of rp
We have 105 other meanings of rp in our Acronym Attic
- Recoverable Oil Zone
- Republic of Zambia
- Research Oktan Zahl (German: research octane number)
- Residual Oil Zone
- Restricted Operating Zone
- Restricted Operation Zone
- Ruins of Zanarkand (gaming clan)
- Rzeszowski Okregowy Zwiazek Narciarski (Polish: Rzeszowski Regional Ski Association)
- (USN Rating) Religious Program Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
54 N = 76 to 81 SUEIT = Swinburne University Emotional Intelligence Test NEO-FFI = NEO-Five Factor Inventory ROCI-II = Rahim's Organisational Conflict Inventory-II Table 2: Results of Pearson's Product Moment Correlation between El and Conflict Resolution Styles Measures Subscales 2 3 4 5 6 1 Emotional Recognition & Expression .
Product Moment Correlation was used for the data processed as above, using SPSS 11.
Pearson product moment correlation coefficients were calculated for the degree of association between day-to-day and week-to-week measures of these variables.
5) To provide some insights into the degree of association among the ten possible pairs of the five diffusion indexes constituting the PMI, the values of Pearson's product moment correlation coefficients (r) are reported in Table I.
The data were then statistically compared to determine a correlation utilizing the Pearson Product Moment Correlation formula.
A Pearson Product Moment Correlation test was then preformed on the data.
Predicted psi performance and actual psi performance Pearson's product moment correlation coefficients between subject predicted psi performance ratings and percentage of coin-flips correctly guessed were calculated.