com) has received authorization from AFSSAPS (the Agence Frangaise de Securite Sanitaire des Produits de Sante) to produce clinical batches at its Product Development Center in Strasbourg, France.
What does PDC stand for?
PDC stands for Product Development Center
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PDC
We have 475 other meanings of PDC in our Acronym Attic
- Pretty Damn Cool
- Prevention of Deterioration Center
- Primary Data Center
- Primary Domain Controller (Microsoft Windows NT Server)
- Principal Design Criteria
- Process Design Center (Netherlands)
- Process Design Criteria
- Processing and Disbursement Center (disaster assistance)
- Processor-Dependent Code
- Product Design Change
- Product Distribution Center
- Professional Darts Corporation
- Professional Developers Conference
- Professional Development Center
- Professional Development Certificate
- Professional Development Collection (resource; various locations)
- Professional Development Community (various organizations)
- Professional Development Conference (IEEE-USA)
- Program Delivery Control (Sony)
- Program Designator Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the new air filtration system being demonstrated, the new Product Development Center will feature a Fiber/SAP separation system, the latest in material conveying and metering, bale opening and size reduction systems.
Heinle serves as the product development center for Thomson's global ELT operations and produces books, software and multimedia products for learners and educators.