asks Ken Versprille, partner and PLM research director for Collaborative Product Development Associates, LLC (cpd-associates.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Product Development Associates (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Private Detective Agency (various locations)
- Private Detectives Association (Massachusetts and New Jersey)
- Private Display of Affection
- Private Doctors of Australia
- Probabilistic Data Association
- Probabilistic Data Association (algorithm for detecting radar target in clutter)
- Probability Decision Analysis
- Procedure Departure Authorization
- Process Data Acquisition
- Procurement Defense Agency
- Production Data Acquisition
- Production Data Area
- Production Design Associates
- Professional Decorative Artisans (Florida)
- Professional Detective Agency (various locations)
- Professional Development Academy (various locations)
- Professional Development Activity (various organizations)
- Professional Development Alliance
- Professional Development Assignment (higher education)
- Professional Development Awards (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
principle and PLM research director, Collaborative Product Development Associates LLC.
This example is from Ken Versprille of Collaborative Product Development Associates, LLC (Stamford, CT; www.
As the software industry continues to consolidate, one of the toughest challenges facing software suppliers is taking the best attributes of disparate products and evolving the functionality into a single, robust offering," said Ken Versprille, partner, PLM research director, Collaborative Product Development Associates, LLC.