In addition to intense customer demand, the declining product defect rates of its 40-nanometer wafer manufacturing processes are also a major reason behind the firm's current achievement in the segment.
What does PDR stand for?
PDR stands for Product Defect Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDR
We have 287 other meanings of PDR in our Acronym Attic
- Present Day Ruth (Anastasia Means Dallas play)
- Pressure Difference Ratio
- Pressurized Deuterium Reactor
- Price Deviation Request (sales)
- Prisoner Data Report
- Private Dining Room
- Probabilistic Delay Routing
- Problem Detail Report
- Process Design Review
- Processor Data Rate
- Product Delivery Record
- Production Decision Review
- Produkte Durch Recycling
- Professional Development and Research (various locations)
- Professional Development Recognition
- Professional Development Reimbursement (various organizations)
- Professional Development Ribbon
- Program Data Requirement
- Program Definition Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, before the Quality Alliance can propose and fully implement new, theoretically sound approaches to quality assurance, their efforts must emanate from manufacturers' product defect rate information.