Now in its 4th year, GPDIS serves as a communications hub for industry principals to exchange ideas, solutions and methods for eliminating product data quality gaps in the value stream.
What does PDQ stand for?
PDQ stands for Product Data Quality (supply chain management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDQ
We have 71 other meanings of PDQ in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Defined Qualities
- Pre-Defined Query
- Pre-Determined Quantity
- Prescreening Developmental Questionnaire
- Pretty Damn Quick
- Pretty Darn Quick
- Pretty Dumb Question
- Price, Dependability, Quality
- Print, Don't Queue
- Process Data Quickly (credit card terminal)
- Product Displayed Quickly
- Production Drilling Quarters (oil production)
- Professional Development Qualification (social workers)
- Product Development Quality Assurance
- Professional Development and Quality Assurance (Department of Health; Hong Kong)
- Physical fitness, Discipline, Qualified supervision, Buddy system, Ability groups, Lifeguard, Lookout, Safe swim area (Boy Scout safe swim defense)
- Product Development Quality Control
- Product Development Quality Engineer
- Parameter-Dependent Quadratic Forms
- Product Development Quality Improvement (Sprint)
Samples in periodicals archive:
lt;p>Better product data quality benefits various industries in different ways, such as improving a retail chain's online shopping experience, or helping a services company create a single, definitive service catalog, Oracle said in a presentation released with the announcement.
Russell worked for a large life science distribution company with organizational responsibilities including regulatory, supply chain, business strategy and product data quality.
The reason that measuring data quality is tricky, especially concerning product data quality, he said, is that product data can be more variable and flows through many systems and processes in a business, and getting a holistic view of the business is not always easy.
Udex, the world's leading provider of product data quality (PDQ) software and services, has appointed Ian Smith as its new chief financial officer and company director.