My brief was to identify a group of local firms that I felt could benefit from a cost accounting investigation and a product cost system design and implementation.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Product Cost System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Process Control Sheet
- Process Control Solution (software)
- Process Control Systems
- Processing Subsystem (US DoD)
- Processor Clock Speed
- Processor Controlled Strapping (US DoD)
- Procured Component Software
- Procurement Contract Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Product Certification Scheme (various locations)
- Product Configuration System
- Production Control Software (manufacturing)
- Production Control System
- Production Cost Savings
- Productivity Computer Solutions (UK)
- Professional Car Society
- Professional Children's School (New York, NY)
- Professional Collection Services (various locations)
- Professional Communications Society (IEEE)
- Professional Computer Solutions Inc
- Professional Conduct Statement (ethics; various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
How does the existing product cost system capture and assign overhead costs to products?