The development of IT technology enabled the software based product configuration systems that support the process of customized product development.
What does PCS stand for?
PCS stands for Product Configuration System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCS
We have 999 other meanings of PCS in our Acronym Attic
- Procedure Completion Sheet (US NASA)
- Process Control Sheet
- Process Control Solution (software)
- Process Control Systems
- Processing Subsystem (US DoD)
- Processor Clock Speed
- Processor Controlled Strapping (US DoD)
- Procured Component Software
- Procurement Contract Services (San Francisco, CA)
- Product Certification Scheme (various locations)
- Product Cost System
- Production Control Software (manufacturing)
- Production Control System
- Production Cost Savings
- Productivity Computer Solutions (UK)
- Professional Car Society
- Professional Children's School (New York, NY)
- Professional Collection Services (various locations)
- Professional Communications Society (IEEE)
- Professional Computer Solutions Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recent development of IT technology enabled the software based product configuration systems that support the process of customized product development.
In the following an approach for the reduction or rather the complete avoidance of this complexity is to be shown by the use of a special product configuration system which is decoupled from the actual product model.