What does PROD stand for?
PROD stands for Product/Production
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PROD
We have 23 other meanings of PROD in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Congress Organization System (informatics)
- Programme de Coordination pour La Santé Intégrée (French: Program Coordination for Integrated Health; Switerzland)
- Procedure Storage Database
- Rectum (Prefix)
- Problem Cause Tactic/Treatment output result (crime prevention)
- Professional Certification Testing Organization (NASD)
- Professional Content Writers
- Parental Rights and Obligations Department
- Policy Reform Options Database (Central Bureau of Health Intelligence; India)
- Political Research: Organization and Design (journal)
- Production Value (Hockey stat = Ice time divided by points scored)
- Professional Drivers Council, Inc.
- Prompt Return Obsolete of Document
- Proposed Deletion (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Production Center
- Production Control
- Programmable Data Acquisition
- Proyecto Sobre el Desarrollo de la Democracia en América Latina (Spanish: Development of Democracy in Latin America; UN Development Program)
- Programme for the Development of Education (Mali)
- Promotora para el Desarrollo Comunal Salvadoreno (Spanish)