Consumer behavior surveys have indicated that the emotional motivator for savvy consumers is not only freedom and control, but a desire for more confidence in their purchases, as well as a feeling of greater self worth derived from taking the action of researching product, price, promotion and place before making a buying decision.
What does P3 stand for?
P3 stands for Product, Price, Promotion (marketing analysis tool)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P3
We have 8 other meanings of P3 in our Acronym Attic
- Pharmaceuticals Partnership Program (Australia)
- Platform for Privacy Preferences
- Power of Three (Charmed)
- Pre-Planning Package
- Precision Pulsed Plasma
- Preliminary Planning Process (US DoD)
- Premeditated Personnel Parachuting
- Preservation, Packaging and Packing
- Primary 3 (various schools)
- Primavera Project Planner
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Himark Enterprises, success, says Gary Miniman, vice president of merchandising and marketing, "comes from the 'Four Ps': product, price, promotion and packaging.