Within a 6 month time-frame, SWIFT was up and running, and NSWG4 had an automated workflow solution in place that reduced procurement lead time, improved accuracy, visibility, and all around satisfaction and improved performance of the Government Purchase Card Program (GPCP) process.
What does PROLT stand for?
PROLT stands for Procurement Lead Time (also seen as PLT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Jornadas Sobre Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Programación y Lenguajes (Spanish Conference on Programming and Computer Languages)
- Professional Laboratory Information System (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Process-Oriented Learning and Information EXchange
- Program Logic and Linkages (program planning model; Center for Development and Research in Evaluation; Malaysia)
- [not an acronym] Probably
- Prolongamento (Portuguese: extension; postal usage)
- Program Logistic
- Program Logistics
- Programming in Logic
- Passive Range Of Motion
- Patient-Reported Outcome Measure
- Please Return on Monday
- Pockels Readout Optical Modulator
- Premature Rupture of Membranes (medical, childbirth)
- Preterm Rupture of the Membranes
- Programmable Read-Only Memory
- Prolonged Rupture of Membranes (pregnancy)
- Promenade (Canada Post road designation)
- Proto-Romance (linguistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Emergency Buy Program has reduced average procurement lead time for out of stock material by four weeks and reduced overall customer wait time for out of stock material by an average of five months.
RECOMMENDED FOR ACTION ACROSS DOD Reduce Procurement Lead Time for Non-Commercial Item Acquisition: This initiative seeks to reduce from 15 days to no more than five days the time between publication of the synopsis of a proposed contracting action and the publication of the solicitation to which the synopsis refers.