The contract Procurement Form is open procurement A service of Chapter 4 LOU.
What does P-FORM stand for?
P-FORM stands for Procurement Form
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Punctured Decision-Directed Phase-Locked Loop
- Parallel Decision-Feedback
- Parallel Decision Feedback Detector
- Penetrated Ethernet Passive Optical Network (network architecture)
- Phosphorylated Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase
- Power-Fusion (Flash website)
- Pressure-Flow (relationship; cardiology)
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (course; Society of Critical Care Medicine; Mount Prospect, IL)
- Pre-Corrected Fast Fourier Transform
- Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays
- Placement Finite State Automata
- Prioritized Fixed Spreading Gain
- Parliament/Funkadelic (1970's funk group)
- Projection Gas Immersion Laser Doping (semiconductors)
- Prioritized Generalized Multi-Code
- Primary Generalized Tonic/Clonic (epileptic seizure)
- Prioritized Generalized Variable Spreading Gain
- Hepatocytes with Highly Damaged DNA
- Parachute Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Getting even simple permits and procurement forms signed since 2010 at Africa's largest company has been a struggle.
amp;#8221; Bruce Leventhal, President of Lattice Communications added, "The new site will still have important customer features such as a contact us form, procurement form and live chat option.
A Model for Assessing the Impact of Electronic Procurement Forms.
Lawrence Clark, the World Bank Southern Sudan progam manager said, As procurement forms the major chunk of the total outlay of a project, its efficient management is crucial for the success of any project.