01, within the operational programme "human resources development", co-financed by the esf eu accordance with detailed technical specification - an integral part of the procurement documentation.
What does PDOC stand for?
PDOC stands for Procurement Documentation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PDOC
We have 2 other meanings of PDOC in our Acronym Attic
- Publishing Distribution Office
- Purchase Delivery Order
- Pee Dee Orthopaedic Associates, PA (Florence, SC)
- Plan Dissemination OPORD/OPLAN Advisor
- Pokemon Den of Ages (online game)
- Porsche Drive-Off Assistant
- Pronounced Dead on Arrival
- Public Display of Affection
- Prescription Drug and Other Assistance Programs (Medicare)
- Payroll Deductions Online Calculator (various locations)
- Plovdiv's District Oncologic Dispensary
- Para District Obedience Dog Club (Australia)
- Phelps Dodge Order Entry
- Philippine Department of Energy
- Proud Daughter of Eve (blog)
- Principal Direction of Force
- Partial Denture over a Fixed Bar (dental appliance)
- Pennsylvania Department of Health (Harrisburg, PA)
- Provincial Department of Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prime Minister of Kyrgyzstan Omurbek Babanov signed the decree on July 13 ordering creation of the interdepartmental commission for examination of financial and economic activities, including procurement documentation for commodities, services and social contributions of the Kumtor Operating Company, since inception of the Kumtor project.
Hugh Jones from WRAP Cymru, said: "WRAP has worked closely with Laing O'Rourke to embed the principles of reducing waste, recycling more, and increasing the use of recycled and recovered materials within their procurement documentation.
He said access to personnel and procurement documentation, dual-use equipment and military workshops, and R&D locations would be "available to the IAEA on demand".
The legal team has played a key part in providing advice in respect of the contract and procurement documentation and liaising with the German funder in order to substantially reduce any element of financial risk.
The types and specifications of tracing paper are detailed in the technical specification, an integral part of the procurement documentation.