uk Travel Business Review - 01 December 2011 Montage Hotels and Resorts LLC, a US-based hotel management company, has announced that it is implementing a procure-to-pay (P2P) platform offered by BirchStreet Systems Inc, a US-based company offering procure-to-pay solutions for the hospitality sector.
What does P2P stand for?
P2P stands for Procure-To-Pay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of P2P
We have 30 other meanings of P2P in our Acronym Attic
- Phenyl 2 Propanol
- Phenylacetone (chemistry)
- Physical to Physical (computer migration)
- Physical to ProLiant (computing)
- Point to Point
- Police to Police (software)
- Pollution Prevention Plan
- Power to the People
- Prepared to Preach
- Product-to-Person (picking; logistics)
- Programmer to Programmer
- Purchase to Pay/ment
- Peer-to-Peer Parents and Teens React On Line (anti-child pornography initiative)
- Paper to Pixel Creative Group
- Point-to-Point Emulation
- Peer to Patent Japan
- Peer-to-Peer Knowledge Management
- Peer to Peer Markup Language
- Parent to Parent Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Procure-to-Pay is a on-demand, Internet-based solution, that combines features of Ariba Buyer, Ariba Invoice, Ariba Settlement and Ariba Analysis.